Ohio Organizing Collaborative Hiring Voter Registration Canvassers
The Ohio Organizing Collaborative in Cleveland is looking for hard-working and progressive individuals to canvass and talk to their fellow community members in our door-to-door voter registration program.
Positions are temporary starting March 16 and going through October 11 for $12/hour. Canvassers can work up to 25-29 hours a week and will be eligible for merit increases.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to walk for extended periods of time
- Talk to community members about voting
- Achieve daily goals
- Attend necessary trainings and meetings
- Maintain neat and well-organized work logs
- Accurately record house-to-house canvassing
- Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work well with people from all different backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to work irregular hours
To apply, please send resume to Nathan Rutz at email@example.com. The OOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all to apply.